Where will you work as Assistent Controller?
We are looking for an assistent controller for a public company. As an Assistant Controller you are part of a small Finance team, working together with the administration and the Finance Manager.
What will you do as Assistent Controller?
- Bookkeeping of financial transactions and accurate recording in ERP system;
- Reconciliations from bookkeeping to balance sheet and perform checks to ensure system control;
- Assisting with the Month end close;
- Monthly BS and P&L reporting;
- Analysis of the key business drivers and check control with the bookkeeping;
- Asset management and control;
- Efficiency analysis;
- Assist with the implementation and design of Oracle Netsuite.
What do we need in a Assistent Controller?
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Economics, Business Administration or Accounting;
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience;
- Knowledge and experience with data and Excel;
- Interested in assisting with an ERP implementation;
- Analytical and critical business thinking;
- Fluency in both verbal and written English and Dutch.
What benefits can we offer you as Assistent Controller?
- A hands-on role with learning opportunities;
- A broad scope in which you work closely together with the financial and order administration;
- Gain experience in a small, international operating business;
- Opportunities to have a supporting role in the implementation of a new ERP package.
Are you interested? To be considered as a candidate for this position, please contact Caroline Vogelsang (06-18198811). She will be happy to provide you with further explanation.