- Financial control
Financial Controller (medior)
Are you ready for an exciting opportunity in the globally fastest growing business? We are looking for a highly organized team player in the role of Financial Controller (medior) at Elixinol Europe. The parent company Elixinol Global Limited is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX: EXL) and is registered on the OTCQX exchange in the United States (OTCQX: ELLXF): https://www.elixinolglobal.com/site/investor/investor-centre-home
Where will you work as Financial Controller (medior)?
This is a fast-paced European role and in order to succeed you will need to possess exceptional finance and accounting skills, strong IT and system skills and have high attention. Experience with system implementations and experience in a start-up environment is desirable. The right candidate will report to the Finance Director and the operations teams assisting them on the Company’s key projects and day-to-day tasks. This is a really flexible position, meaning that you can work in Amsterdam or at home. Travelling is part of the job (at least once per 3 months) and at start more frequent travelling is required. You have an international mindset, you are open minded and willing to assist others in all kind of tasks. There also is significant scope for personal and professional development for the right candidate.
What will you do as Financial Controller (medior)?
- Support the Finance Director with preparing financial analyses, budgets and costing
- Assist with identifying and facilitating process improvement initiatives across all areas of the business
- Coordination of movements of goods and other supply chain activities
- Maintenance of inventory and inventory costing (e.g. prepare flowcharts including costs)
- Maintenance of the Fixed Asset register
- To prepare month-end balance reconciliations including Financial Accounting & Reporting, AR, AP, Accruals and Prepayments
- Assisting to ensure all tax and compliance obligations are met in various countries
- To support the FD through the provision of monthly, half yearly and annual reports
- Liaise with the company’s external auditors
- Preparing budgets and forecasts as required (P&L, BS, Cashflow and Production/Finished Products/New Products/Raw Material Requirements)
- Take a leading role in the research, selection, implementation and integration between existing and/or future systems
- Participate in ad-hoc project work as and when required
What do we need in a Financial Controller (medior)?
The ideal candidate
- 3-5 years of solid experience in accounting
- Understanding of accounting and finance tools and systems
- Spanish and/or Portuguese speaking, fluent in English (Dutch is nice to have)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and financial modelling skills
- ERP Systems implementation experience MS Dynamics experience
- The ability to work independently on the financial maintenance tasks
- Strong ability to problem solve, multi task and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and experience in dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- The flexibility to work in Amsterdam, at home and to travel at least once per 3 months
What do you bring?
- A fresh and energetic approach to the role
- You are ready to work in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- An outgoing, confident attitude
- The ability to think on your feet and outside the square
- Resolve issues with a smile :)
What benefits can we offer you as Financial Controller (medior)?
Remuneration and benefits
- A competitive salary package for this medior position, based on qualification, knowledge and experience, including 30%-facility (if applicable)
- A discount on the products of Elixinol
- Fun, friendly, inclusive, high performance and solution focused environment.