- Finance and Control
- IT Management
Implementation Consultant Finance
As an Implementation Consultant Finance in Rijswijk you can work within a highly ambitious and international company. Do you aspire to take responsibility for the analysis and improvement of financial processes to enable business growth? Then you might well be our new Business Analyst Finance based in Rijswijk.
Where will you work as Implementation Consultant Finance ?
As a Functional Consultant Finance in Rijswijk you will work for the Corporate ICT department, located in Rijswijk near The Hague. In this autonomous global organization in training and consultancy services. We create trust by contributing to the transparency of the quality, safety and sustainability of your organization’s products, services, processes, systems and employees, as well as personal and environmental performance. You have the ambition and we help you to go forward! You will work for and report to the Manager Application Management.
What will you do as Implementation Consultant Finance ?
As an Implementation Consultant Finance in Rijswijk you can work with a company that has highly ambitious growth plans. We aim to double in size in the next 4 to 5 years.
As an Implementation Consultant Finance, you will support international growth and development by continuously professionalizing the way of working. As an experienced Business Analyst Finance, you will be the expert on project implementation teams and responsible for the delivery and execution of project tasks designed to implement and maintain Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance.
- You will be involved in the full project life-cycle of preparing, implementing, and maintaining our Dynamics 365 Finance solution;
- Work closely with the Functional Lead on the design and development of functional processes that effectively improve the capabilities and easy usage of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations;
- To promote the advantages and key components of Dynamics 365 FO, demonstrating its core skills whilst further assisting in its adoption throughout the company;
- Identify, manage and reduce the risks throughout development and implementation;
- Ensure changes and updates to the Dynamics solution are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
What do we need in a Implementation Consultant Finance ?
As an Implementation Consultant Finance in Rijswijk, you can (and dare to) make a change. You are able to combine first- class analytical skills with a creative and problem-solving mindset. You are ready for a second or third step in your career, but are still eager to learn and develop your knowledge and skills. Your ambition drives your curiosity and flexibility. You’re used to working in (international) projects and you are a pragmatic and confident personality with excellent communication skills and a result-oriented approach. You can work independently as well as in a team and take ownership for your projects. You bring a highly developed sense for end user training and support. We also expect a willingness and ability to occasionally travel to international locations.
As an Implementation Consultant Finance in Rijswijk we’d like you to bring these educational and personal skills:
- Strong analytical abilities to perform business analysis to identify solution requirements using Dynamics 365, Problem solving attitude, Customer oriented focus;
- Extensively worked in client facing roles;
- High level of experience in Microsoft DevOps;
- Demonstrate your ability to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team;
- High level of communication skills;
- Excellent presentation & documentation skills;
- You are accurate and have attention for detail;
- You have data analysis skills, preferable by using Power BI.
What benefits can we offer you as Implementation Consultant Finance ?
As a Functional Consultant Finance in Rijswijk you’ll hold a challenging position in a technically-oriented, ambitious, expanding international organization. We value your professional development and personal wellbeing. You’ll be given ample opportunities to balance your working and private life by planning your office hours flexibly and, if desired, remotely.
When it comes to our terms and conditions, we offer you a:
- Salary tailored to your professional competence and experience between €4500 and €6000 per month;
- Bonus Scheme;
- Lease Car;
- 37 days of annual holiday leave entitlement;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- a pension scheme.