Regulatory Policies Expert
Would you like to develop yourself in Regulatory Reporting and Data Management (delegated data user) at a large Dutch bank? Are you able to combine knowledge of regulatory reporting, IFRS and internal control framework? Tell us your story! Financial Accounting/ Policies & Internal Control offers a challenging position to help build the new (delegated) data user function within Financial Accounting. In this role you set reporting requirements for the strategic new Finance and Risk reporting architecture (FRAAI-program). This all based on your solid knowledge of (newly) issued reporting legislation (regulatory and/or IFRS).
Where will you work as Regulatory Policies Expert?
Policies & Internal Control is set up within Financial Accounting as a staff unit at the bank's Group Level. The department consists of 3 teams of experts (6-8 people per team) in the field of Regulatory policies, IFRS policies and Internal Control. Policies & Internal Control department is the bank's center of expertise with regard to identifying, interpreting and assessing the impact of new regulations related to financial- and regulatory reporting and translating this in reporting- and process implementation requirements. Within the Dutch bank's data management governance the Policy & Internal Control department is appointed as (delegated) data user for Financial Accounting/ Reporting. In this role the experts of the department are in the lead for defining reporting data attributes. This based on extensive knowledge of and experience in regulations and/ or IFRS standards.
What will you do as Regulatory Policies Expert?
What do we need in a Regulatory Policies Expert?
- You have at least 4 - 6 years working experience in a relevant role
- You have obtained a relevant University degree
- You have a clear interest in external reporting and internal control. Candidates with experience of regulatory reporting (prudential and statistical) and the CRD / CRR frameworks have a considerable advantage
- You have build-up knowledge in the fields of finance/ accounting, regulatory reporting, internal control
- You can form your own opinion on complex matters and are not afraid to share this
- You have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), in Dutch and preferably in English
- You are a strong, independent and enthusiastic team player
What benefits can we offer you as Regulatory Policies Expert?
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, work flexible hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A supplementary benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on additional fringe benefits
- A personal development budget of EUR 1.000 per year
- An annual public transportation pass or travel budget, depending on the function
- A solid pension plan
Interested? Please feel free to contact Julia via email@example.com or via 06-39270342.