For our ambitious European Corporate Finance team we are looking for an experienced, pro-active and hands on team player who wants to make a difference as corporate controller. If you like to work in an international team with a good mix of operational work and challenging international (improvement) projects in a dual GAAP environment, this is the perfect job for you!
Reporting to the finance director the corporate controller will be responsible for the complete finance management of several of our corporate entities within NL and other EU countries (currently 13 entities) and is looking for ways to continuously improve our financial accounting & reporting processes.
- Leading the month closing proces of several of our corporate entities in accordance with Group Financial policies and procedures (US GAAP), requirements and timelines, involving fixed assets, accruals, royalties, interest, intercompany recharges and Blackline reconciliations;
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly reporting packages (US GAAP); - Responsible for Taxes (CIT, VAT, Duties, Transfer-pricing, in close cooperation with Corporate Tax);
- Coordinate and/or prepare local GAAP financial statements;
- Coordinate Audits (Statutory, SOX) and drive compliance;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with corporate functions at US HQ, external consultants and auditors;
- Support and initiate control and process improvements
- Participate in and/or initiate challenging international projects (cash repatriation, tax restructuring, other)
- Various responsibilities in the areas of Treasury, Fixed Assets, Royalties, Intercompany loans and Concur;
- Supervision and coaching of two team members (one to hire!).
Who are you?
- Master degree in finance, accounting and/or controlling;
- Experience 5+ in (corporate)Finance;
- International environment; manufacturing organization is preferred;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Naturally curious;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a drive to make things work;
- Proficiency in Excel, good knowledge of SAP; BPC is a plus;
- Fluent in English, Dutch is preferred;
- Key words: responsibility, ownership and partnership.
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary;
- Working in a dynamic and international environment;
- Informal and open atmosphere;
- Great possibilities for professional and personal development;
- Small finance team that allows you to make the difference;
- Start date asap - Fulltime position (4 days can be discussed);
- Employment contract for an inspecified period.