Reporting on monthly results, preparing the financial statements, challenging international projects; you can find it all in our Financial Controller function. The team is ready for expansion, will you join?
Waar ga je als Financial Controller werken?
Littelfuse (https://www.littelfuse.com/) is a rapidly growing US listed company with a turnover of over $1.7 billion, more than 12,000 employees and located in more than 40 locations in America, Europe and Asia. Littelfuse is a global manufacturer of leading technologies in circuit protection, power control and sensing.
For our ambitious European Corporate Finance team (EU HQ in Hoofddorp) we are looking for an experienced, pro-active and hands-on team player who wants to make a difference as Financial Controller. If you like to work in an international team with a good mix of operational work and challenging international (improvement) projects in a “dual GAAP” environment, this is the perfect job for you!
In this role, you will work closely with the Finance Director and directly report to him. You will be responsible for the complete financial management of our corporate entities within NL and other EU countries (currently 9 entities). Furthermore, you are working on the continuously improvement of our financial accounting & reporting processes.
Wat ga je als Financial Controller doen?
Your main responsibilities:
- Leading the monthly closing process of the corporate entities in accordance with Group Financial policies and procedures (US GAAP), requirements and timelines, involving fixed assets, accruals, royalties, interest, intercompany recharges and OneStream reconciliations;
- Preparing the annual budget plan (FP&A) and monitor actuals versus forecast;
- Monthly and quarterly reportings (US GAAP/OneStream);
- Responsible for Taxes (CIT and VAT returns, Transfer Pricing, in close cooperation with Corporate Tax);
- Coordinate and/or prepare local GAAP financial statements (mainly NL and UK entities);
- Coordinate Audits (Statutory, SOX) and drive compliance;
- Support and initiate control and process improvements;
- Participate in and/or initiate challenging international projects (cash repatriation, tax restructuring, VAT project EU);
- Leading a team of 2 GL Accountants.
Wat neem je als Financial Controller mee?
- Bachelor degree in finance, accounting and/or controlling;
- Experience in a corporate, international environment (experience in a manufacturing organization is nice to have);
- Strong in bookkeeping and compliance;
- Analytical skills;
- Naturally curious;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a drive to get things done;
- Proficiency in Excel, good knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- Fluent in English, Dutch is preferred;
- We are looking for responsibility, ownership and partnership.
Wat hebben we jou te bieden als Financial Controller?
- Competitive salary (salary range: €70,000 to €90,000 per year);
- Working in a dynamic and international environment;
- Informal and open atmosphere;
- Great possibilities for professional and personal development;
- Small finance team that allows you to make the difference;
- Fulltime position (4 days can be discussed);
- Hybrid work (2 or 3 days a week at the office);
- Employment contract for an indefinite period.
Are you interested? Call Ilja Gorree (06-38302854). She will be happy to tell you more about the position and organization!