General Ledger Accountant (vervuld)
• Guiding (together with the Corporate Controller) the month closing process of several of our corporate entities in accordance with Group Financial policies and procedures (US GAAP), requirements and timelines, subjects include FA-register maintenance, booking accruals, royalties, interest, intercompany recharges and running the reconciliation process in Blackline – working closely together with SSC’s in the Philippines and local country finance staff;
• Responsible for monthly and quarterly reporting packages (US GAAP);
• Responsible for Tax compliance (CIT, VAT, in close cooperation with Corporate Controlling and with Corporate Tax);
• Prepare local GAAP financial statements of Dutch entities;
• Various responsibilities in areas of Treasury, Fixed Assets, Royalties, Intercompany loans and Concur;
• Ad Hoc financial projects
Who are you?
• Bachelor degree in finance, (SPD, Accounting, ACCA or Finance & Accounting);
• More than 5 years’ experience in (general ledger) accounting (in an international environment and a holding structure);
• Experience with reporting standards US GAAP and Dutch GAAP;
• Experience with Tax topics;
• Naturally curious, team player, hands-on, responsible, ownership;
• Good communication skills;
• Proficiency in Excel, good knowledge of SAP; BPC is a plus;
• Fluent in English, Dutch is preferred.
What does Littelfuse offer?
• Competitive salary;
• Working in a dynamic and international environment;
• Informal and open atmosphere;
• Great possibilities for professional and personal development;
• Small finance team that allows you to make the difference;
• Start date asap - Fulltime position (preferred)
• Employment contract for an unspecified period.
Sound like you? Would you like to learn more? Contact Eline Oude Munnink, Consultant at Reporting Insight (06 28 64 23 94), or apply immediately via our system!