Group Controller (vervuld)
Waar ga je als Group Controller werken?
Wat ga je als Group Controller doen?
- Review and optimize the weekly cash flow reporting for the Management Team
- Prepare and finalize the monthly consolidation
- Prepare the periodic (monthly) management reporting for the Management team and Shareholders (actuals, budget, forecast)
- Assist the GL-accounts in optimizing the monthly balance files and reconsolidating them
- Analyse the monthly-, quarterly and yearly figures (including group consolidation for actuals, forecast and budget)
- Review the monthly internal control framework (monthly reconsolidation of the revenue and cost of sales)
- Prepare, together with team, the audit(s) done by the external auditor in The Netherlands and for our foreign entities
- Review the tax declaration in line with the general ledger and law and regulation
- Support the business with VAT questions and address timely risks and prepare a advice how to handle (in all the different countries)
Wat neem je als Group Controller mee?
Do you recognize yourself as organized and structured, with the ambition to help grow a scale-up to conquer the world. You take the initiative to improve processes and reports to create a financial administration that is highly effective. With your analytical mindset, you help the business grow and you thrive in a dynamic environment with lots of change on a daily basis.
- A high attention for detail
- Focus on results
- High Energy / Drive
- A Master degree in accountancy or business administration
- Experience within an e-commerce environment
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position in a commercial organisation
Wat hebben we jou te bieden als Group Controller?
- Little hierarchy and a start-up culture with focus on teamwork and creativity
- Every idea counts
- An enthusiastic, highly motivated team and a high level of responsibility
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, learn and grow whilst facing complex challenges