- Service Management
Procurement professional / buyer (Vervuld)
Urgent - Senior procurement professional (indirect spend)
Our client is a well-known, multinational, stock-listed, company. Our client provides energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability. They combine world-leading energy technologies, real-time automation, software and services into integrated solutions for Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
As an Indirect Procurement Country Buyer your role is to ensure the operational relations with suppliers within the strategy defined in cross functional team and the respect of the contracts on the field (plant, entity); take part in the negotiation process regarding price level, and / or quantity, quality, logistic level; track and report key elements/data on supplier performance. You will report to the Indirect Procurement Cluster Manager.
Waar ga je als Procurement professional / buyer (Vervuld) werken?
Mission of the role
As an Indirect Procurement Country Buyer your role is to ensure the operational relations with suppliers within the strategy defined in cross functional team and the respect of the contracts on the field (plant, entity); take part in the negotiation process regarding price level, and / or quantity, quality, logistic level; track and report key elements/data on supplier performance.
• Apply and adapt the global and regional purchasing strategy with appropriate action plans in accordance with performance objectives (customer satisfaction, quality, cost, service, innovation).
• Responsible for P&L IP productivity on his perimeter, propose saving actions on his portfolio and source at lowest Total Cost of Ownership considering all aspects of quality, cost and delivery.
• Manage supplier consultation & selection, according to commodity strategy.
• Manage supply qualification; negotiate and manage contracts with local/specific suppliers (price, delay, etc). Optimizes the Supplier base. First escalation level for supplier crisis management.
• Contribute to the purchasing database update by providing necessary information to commodity managers / supplier leaders / plants update database of spend; update specific basis.
• Implement the quality and cost reduction objective related to action plan/productivity program (QVE, rebalancing)
• Propose saving actions on portfolio and propose actions within his/her perimeter in consistency with commodity strategy.
• Ensure that key purchasing tools (OTTO, ARIBA, e-proc) are deployed effectively and homogenize methods and processes for the purchasing functions within their perimeter.
Wat neem je als Procurement Professional/Buyer mee?
• A minimum work experience of 3-4 years in a similar role; in indirect categories within a manufacturing environment & cost improvement culture. Preferably with experience in international sourcing.
• Native Dutch speaking and very good in written and spoken English;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer focus, results orientation, prioritization, analytical capabilities, reactivity, purchasing supplier management, purchasing cost evaluation (TCO), strong negotiation skills, team work, purchasing contracts, contribution to defining local category strategy;
• Procurement tools: Ariba, ERA, SAP, eProc, Cost Savings (OTTO), Contract Tool (Docusign)