Senior Accounting Professional
Do you like Accounting, self-direction, challenges and are you a team player? Then you can help us building the future-proof Financial Accounting department. Do you want to contribute to the further growth of Asset Based Finance (ABF) and be part of building a leading North-West European Factoring & Leasing Company? Join their team!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Accounting Professional who enjoys working in a diverse team that is always looking for ways to improve processes and accelerate execution. You will be involved in the further integration of the Finance department, looking for the best practices/solutions for all integration challenges that we encounter.
Do you see yourself excelling in such a working environment? Seize this opportunity to develop into the professional you aspire to be. Tell us your story. We are curious!
Where will you be working as a Senior Accounting Professional?
P2P GA is part of the Accounting team and is a team of approximately 20 colleagues. Some of the keywords that apply to the team are teamwork, challenge, self-development, and self-direction. As a team we are working hard to become a future-proof Finance department. The aim is to get one step better every day.
Asset Based Finance (ABF) is a subsidiary of the Bank, and is active in business finance, asset leasing, accounts receivable financing, stock financing and credit management. ABF is a result of a legal merger between the Bank's Lease branch and Commercial Finance. ABF is active in 4 European countries (UK, Germany, France and the Netherlands) and has the ambition to further expand its position abroad.
What are we looking for?
Most importantly you need to have an open mindset towards people, processes and development. You thrive in a continuously changing environment. You are a real team player and building the Finance function is what you are looking for in the next position.
Do you think you match? Check your profile:
- Bachelor/ Master degree in Accounting & Control, Economics and/or Business Administration (or international equivalent)
- 4-5 years relevant workingexperience within a finance / accounting role. Preferably within the Financial Sector
- Solid experience with general ledger (preferably SAP) systems
- Experience with coaching (junior) accounting professionals is a pre
- Speaks English, Dutch/French/German would be an advantage
- Analytically strong, helicopter view and good communication skills
What are they offering?
You get to help to build the new ABF organization. Working at ABF means working with committed and energetic colleagues in a challenging environment. They offer you the ability to get the best out of yourself. They help you to stay fit & vital. Furthermore, the Finance department of ABF is designed in a way it offers lots of opportunities to build your career with clear career paths.
- The opportunity to be the best you can be, flexible working hours and lots of room to grow both personally and professionally
- The opportunity to pro-actively work on your vitality and fitness
- A competitive salary based on knowledge and experience in Hay 9 between € 52.000 and € 70.000 (all in) per year based on a workweek of 40 hours
- A personal development budget of €1.000 per year
- The annual salary is included a benefit budget of 11%, which you can spend on fringe benefits
- Each year, you get ‘Banking for better days’, which you can spend on the development of yourself, someone else or society
- An annual public transport subscription
- A solid pension plan
At the Bank they use our knowledge, skills and our network for customers. That enables customers to make responsible decisions to achieve their goals. In the Netherlands and abroad. This states customer interests always come first. They want customers to understand our products and sometimes sell 'no' as the risk of a product is too great for a customer. Customer interest is also: clear communication and offer smart solutions that really make a difference. That is their goal.
Please feel free to contact Julia Robeerst via firstname.lastname@example.org or via 06-39270342 if you would like to apply or have questions!