All goals mentioned below relate to all end user and channel sales teams for both computing and printing.
- Coordinate and consolidate the Netherlands forecasts process, provide opinion based on analysis to management including narratives. (pipeline, shipment, sellout, inventory, WOS, revenue, gross margin)
QUOTA SETTING AND DEPLOYMENT
- Lead the semi-annually channel and end user quota setting process by analyzing historical data, external/internal growth projections, trends and build a bottom up proposal.
- Analyze and advice regarding sales allocation across partner and end user segments
BUSINESS MONITORING AND ANALYSIS
- Provide analysis to define growth areas and guide investment strategy (Total Addressable Market, market shares and competition per end user segment or channel; Total turnover, Share of Business, Average Growth Potential, competition and end user segment per partner).
- Support all sales teams managing their business by providing standard and ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Actively contribute to the standardization/optimization of the business monitoring processes/reports by working closely together with local and regional stakeholders.
- Manage Channel & End User Sales reporting infrastructure to provide an integrated business view and support business decision making for sales reps/management.
- Manage CEP & Midmarket customer base including profiling information.
- Act as a trusted advisor and cooperate with all sales teams, finance, product category teams and management.
- Join effort with GWE/EMEA BA organization to leverage reporting.
- Be a strong team player within the strategy & planning team.
Where do we look for?
- HBO/Bachelor’s degree in Finance. Preferably in business economics.
- 2 – 5 years’ of working experience.
- Hands on, outspoken and flexible working attitude.
- Experience within a corporate business environment is a must.
- Strong business acumen.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to review and analyze sales data and concisely summarize key takeaways for management.
- The ability to turn data into actionable analysis.
- Strong Excel skills and experience with online analytical processing (OLAP)
Interested? Please contact Caroline Vogelsang (+31618198811) for more information about the job and employment conditions.