Waar ga je als Financial Controller werken?
We are first movers, continuously changing our playing field, disrupting the way we exchange digital value. We’re transitioning an old, outdated system into the online world of today and tomorrow.
We’re an ambitious, 100% digital, scalable company ready to fulfill our potential of becoming a unicorn. We’re rapidly growing, with change as the only constant.
We have just a few tickets in place for eager, ambitious, hungry people to join our adventure. These tickets are reserved for people who want to conquer the world with us. One is reserved for our new Product Owner....
Are you ready for the ride?
What you will be doing
An accurate and fully correct financial administration is at the base of our decision making. It's key for any organisation. But it’s even more important in a rapidly growing organisation as Creative Group! And because we change quickly, we make a lot of decisions. You will, too. We need you to make sure the administration is accurate, correct and in the best shape ever.
You will have a proven track record of somewhere between 3-5 years in a similar position in a commercial organisation. This will ensure Together with your bachelor or master degree in accountancy or business administration, you have a decent background for this role.Your eagerness to learn in combination with your accuracy and analytical way of thinking will result in improvements that help thrive our business.
- Process sales overview from our payment service providers
- Processing purchase invoices
- Performing month-end closing tasks and
- Drawing up the declaration of sales taxes all belong to your list of tasks
- You also assist in preparing the consolidation
We are looking for someone with..
- A bachelor degree in accountancy or business administration
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position in a commercial organisation
- The eagerness and willingness to learn everything about financial administration and reporting
- A self-starter mentality who takes initiative and has a creative mindset - constantly sparking fresh ideas and that truly understands the creative community
- You’re accurate, reliable, analytical and always looking for where to improve
- You’re structured and organised, but you also know when to be flexible
- You’re not afraid to ask for new projects and to show initiative
- A healthy dose of energy and thrive on a cooperative nature
- Extra effort on moments of truth goes without saying
What we offer?
- Little hierarchy and a start-up culture with focus on teamwork and creativity
- Every idea counts
- An enthusiastic, highly motivated team and a high level of responsibility
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, learn and grow whilst facing complex challenges